Alison Ellis, Registered Dietitian
Individually tailored sport and exercise nutrition to support your goals!
List of Services
Hello & Welcome
I’m Ali, registered dietitian and avid athlete with a passion for helping you optimize your nutrition to support your athletic goals.
My mission is to help you discover the power of nutrition that supports your sport and exercise goals and empower you to feel confident in your food choices.
Through an exploratory and collaborative approach, I will help you discover foods that nourish your body and support your goals. I believe in helping you develop nutrition habits that are supportive, evidence-based and sustainable.
The Japanese word “Kaizen” means change (KAI) to become good (ZEN). The KaizenMind Nutrition approach is a practice of continuous improvement and results come from small changes accumulated over time. It is a process of incorporating small steps each day.
As a passionate dietitian and athlete, I would love to support you in the following areas:
- Fueling to support your training and competition
- Nutrition strategies to prepare for an athletic event
- Understanding optimal macronutrient distribution
- Exploring with you and reviewing evidenced-based information on supplements that could be supportive
- Adequate hydration for before, during and after training and competitions
- Nutrition for before, during and after training and competitions
- Optimizing nutrition to support recovery and energy levels
- Periodizing nutrition to meet the varying stages and goals of your sport
- Athlete transition nutrition – navigating your nutrition post-competitive sport
List of Services
Direct Billing Available
KaizenMind Nutrition strives to make nutrition services as accessible as possible and is pleased to offer direct billing with select third party medical insurance companies. Please inquire if you are interested in using this service. If direct billing is not possible, insurance receipts will be provided that can be submitted to your insurance company. If you do not have coverage, you can save your receipt for a non-refundable tax credit.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please reach out and connect. I look forward to hearing from you!